Monday, March 10, 2008

Ballet...Declaration

Ballet is one of the most misconceived art forms that exists today’s world. Many think it is just another one of those types of dance where one would just prance around and try to look pretty. No one can really understand the hard work, dedication, long hours, and pain that goes into this art form to make it look so easy. As a student of ballet, I have experienced and seen the blood, sweat, and tears that goes into ballet.

When I was presented with the opportunity to expose others to my world of ballet in the form of a concept-folio, I knew I had to take the chance. It has proved to be more difficult than I had anticipated, but it poses as a good challenge. I enjoy the chance to write about ballet and find beautiful pictures of ballerinas and every aspect of ballet. It is my love and my life and I would not change that for the world. I want to use this concept-folio as a way to show everyone how much I love ballet and how much work goes into my art form to make it look beautiful.

No comments: